Volunteer Opportunity: Snack Packing Event on MLK DAY 01/20/20
The West Springfield Rotary Club and Britepaths have formed a strategic partnership to help feed local school children who often go hungry over the weekend and during holidays. We have invited other local community organizations to assist in donating and packing the bags. See our Signup Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084ea8af2ba2fc1-food1 Some notes:
· Please sign up for volunteer spots and donations by 1/15/2020
· All volunteering and donations must be listed in SignUpGenus.
· If slot is already filled, please select a different one.
Please drop off food items and monetary donations by 1/15/2020 to one of the following:
· Andrews Federal Credit Union in Springfield Town Center. Drop off during branch hours before 1/15/2020.
· Hilton Springfield. Drop of at the front desk anytime between 12/30/19 and 1/15/2020.
· Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce. See Kim Clark at 6434 Brandon Avenue, Suite 208, Springfield, VA 22150 anytime from 9 am to 5 pm weekdays between 12/16/19 and 1/15/2020. If no one is in the office, please leave in the donation box.
· Interact Club at West Springfield High School. Put your items in the Interact Club donation box between 1/6/2020 and 1/15/2020. See their websites for more information on West Springfield Rotary Club and Britepaths.
The organizations receiving the donated food include: Montrose Learning Center, Koinonia, Cardinal Forest Elementary, and Keene Mill Elementary.