Virginia's Economic FutureName: Virginia's Economic FutureDate: October 29, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM EDTWebsite: REGISTER ONLINEEvent Description:
The Honorable Tom Davis and the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy invite you to the 4th annual conference on Virginia's Economic Future, "What Does Tax Reform Mean for You and Your Business?"
The new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has taken effect. What will it mean for the nation's economy? For Virginia's? For you, your business and your employees? Come find out from some of Virginia's top economic analysts.
2018 invited speakers:
- Stephen Moore, Heritage Foundation and architect of this year’s federal tax cut
- Derek Theurer, Vice President of the Business Round Table
- Holly Wade, Director of Research & Policy Analysis, NFIB
- Albert Zapanta, President, US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce (invited)
- Fletcher Mangum, President Mangum Economics
- Steve Haner, Senior Fellow on State and Local Tax Policy, Thomas Jefferson Institute
- Rachel Boyell, Research Director, Cassaday and Company – top Virginia Investment Advisor by Barron’s
- Tom Davis, former Congressman and Rector at George Mason University, will chair this program again this year