I need your help.
At our annual dinner in December the Greater Springfield Chamber Chamber will include recognition of award recipients nominated by you - members of the Greater Springfield community - and selected by the Chamber’s awards committee.
We're accepting nominations for three business awards:
• Arthur E. Morrissette “Top Hat” Service – given to a company exhibiting superior service to its customers and for its contributions to the Greater Springfield community.
• Corporate Citizen – given to a company demonstrating strong involvement to better the quality of life in the Greater Springfield area.
• Robert J. McDonough Businessperson of the Year – given to a business man or woman who excels in the promotion of his or her product or service.
And two citizenship awards:
• Herb Hunter Citizen of the Year – given to an individual who has significantly contributed to improving the quality of life over a sustained number of years for the betterment of the Greater Springfield community.
• Public Service – given to a staff member of the Fairfax County police, fire department or sheriff’s office, or a Fairfax County Public School teacher or government employee who has performed beyond the call of duty for the benefit of the Greater Springfield community.
Please think about who (or what business) you know deserving of recognition. I want to hear from you.
Here's the link to the online nomination form or you may download and print a form.
Nancy-jo Manney is the executive director of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce and always on the lookout for folks to recognize in her community.