The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual dinner for members and guests on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2015 at Hilton Springfield. The black-tie-requested evening begins with a cocktail and networking reception at 6:30 p.m.
The Chamber is pleased to once again have the 495 | 95 Express Lanes as the evening’s presenting sponsor.
A limited number of table sponsorships are available. With your $285 table sponsorship, your company name, with hyperlink, will be included on the annual dinner web page, printed dinner program and announced from the podium. Your business card will be attached to a special gift each guest at your sponsored table receives. Your sponsorship makes possible festive centerpieces, table favors and dinner wines.
New this year the dinner will feature a silent auction to raise funds for the Chamber’s scholarship program. If your company would like to donate an auction item please contact Elaine Gibson, chair of the Chamber’s programs committee, email@example.com.
Newly elected Chamber board members will be installed as will the Chamber’s 2016 board president.
The evening’s program will recognize area companies and individuals with the presentation of the Chamber’s annual business and citizenship awards.
Nominations are being accepted until Nov. 19 for the following awards:
• Arthur E. Morrissette “Top Hat” Service – given to a company exhibiting superior service to its customers and for its contributions to the Greater Springfield community.
• Corporate Citizen – given to a company demonstrating strong involvement to better the quality of life in the Greater Springfield area.
• Robert J. McDonough Businessperson of the Year – given to a business man or woman who excels in the promotion of his or her product or service.
• Herb Hunter Citizen of the Year – given to an individual who has significantly contributed to improving the quality of life over a sustained number of years for the betterment of the Greater Springfield community.
• Public Service – given to a staff member of the Fairfax County police, fire department or sheriff’s office, or a Fairfax County teacher or government employee who has performed beyond the call of duty for the benefit of the Greater Springfield community.
Visit the Chamber website, springfieldchamber.org, or call 703-866-3500 to reserve a table sponsorship or to receive an award nomination form.
Annual dinner tickets are $90 per person and sold separately from table sponsorship. A $10 discount will be extended on all dinner tickets purchased online before Nov. 12.